A Logo is a combination on text & graphic that represents the identity of your company. It creates a visual symbol that becomes the face of your business. It is how your business is recognized & reflects your businesses personality. It is very difficult to go in the market without a logo. In simple language logo is a mental shortcut to the product or company.
Imagine brand names like Microsoft, Amazon, Zara, Ola or McDonalds, KFC & Subway. When you were reading these names you could actually mentally visualize their logos. That’s the power of a logo & that’s the effect a good, powerful logo has on people.
At Optimist Brand Design we have created some really powerful & good logos for some of our revered clients.
When a client has a logo to be designed, we follow a concrete strategy that leads to an effective logo design. It includes understanding the clients business, research, development, feedback & final changes.
- Understanding the client’s product & its nature: We have one on one meeting or telephonic conversation with the client & understand their business & why they need a logo. The basis of any logo design is to understand WHY the logo is needed or WHAT is the nature of business?
- Research: Once we get a fair idea of what the client actually wants, we further go ahead and research more about the company & its competitors in the market.
- Inspirations & Sketching: Then we check for some online references like online logo galleries. Our designers love to check the latest trends in the design industry & keep themselves updated. Basic scribbles & sketches on paper of the first look of the logo is made.
- Professional Implementation: Once these scribble gets a green signal from our Creative Director the logo is then made professionally in Adobe Illustrator which a professional designing tool used by all designers. Different versions of the logo are made like white, black & colorful. Using various backgrounds, shapes & lines.
- Client Feedback: After creating different versions the logo is sent to the client for its feedback. 85% times they love & agree what we design for them. They select the best out of the options we present to them.
- Final revisions: Incase there are any changes to be made in the design we revise the design & deliver the final logo design to the client. A mockup is created by placing the logo on various stationeries & advertising material for the client to have a better understanding as to how the logo will look.
To know more about our Logo Designing Program, check http://www.optimist.co.in/logo.html